Thursday 1 November 2012

I'm still alive!

A million times sorry for my absence! I know it's been a very long time since I've written and I hope my dear readers will forgive me, but I've been so busy lately with a good deal of school work, chores and life. After a long day of putting effort into school, writing, dance and music, I feel like a brainless blob. It's very hard to blog in that condition.

My life has been interesting - a lot of up's and down's lately. The children are still in our care and growing more and more healthy everyday - I hate to say that our three-year-old girl, on the other hand, still suffers from separation anxiety on a regular basis. She's grown incredibly sensitive, particularly when someone leaves the house.

The court date, for the millionth time, has been moved back. We are waiting, still, for something to happen. Meanwhile, this has become home to the little kids. It's been at least nine months since they moved in with us and all four have come to see us as their real family.

Sometimes it's hard doing foster care in Africa. Please, continue to pray for my family. Don't give up on this! It's very far from over.

With Much Love,
Kailey

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10