Wednesday 19 September 2012

Grateful

Thank you, thank you all very much for loving and supporting my family. We've been going through a very hard time - our family is changing. In numbers and the way we live. It's very different NOT sitting on the couch and playing silly games with Baby D each and every day.

Each time, we pass the cell phone back and forth, pretending to be deep in conversation. Of course, all he can really say is "... hi? ... Eh?" This turns into patty cake and tickling, then before you know it, he's showing off his four crooked teeth in a shameless grin as he tries to escape. Then, suddenly, it all stops. He gets this funny look on his face, with his mouth hanging open and his eyes slightly crossed, then he grabs my hair, pulls my head close and plants a huge, wet kiss on my cheek.

I think our baby must be the most beautiful, affectionate child on the whole planet.

Thank you, once again, for your prayers. I hope you continue! I think I would be lost in depression if it weren't for the community around me right now. In stead, I can praise God - I haven't forgotten how and I'm going to keep it up, even if it hurts. I've learned how to be hopeful and happy - the kids are still alive and okay. Given a little time, maybe God will bring them back to this house.

I know he can hear my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10